Thursday, February 6, 2014

Color Options I want your opinion!

Wood Plans Woodworking Carpentry Download
Yesterday I primed the shelving unit that we built over the weekend. I took it apart since well be assembling it upstairs (its too big to make it around the tight corners of our stairs). Taking it a part by myself was ... lets say interesting. Luckily Im ok and the shelving unit is ok and we didnt have any major accidents! But now it is all primed and ready for paint!

 To save money (and since I have a lot of left over paint) Ill be using paint that I already have on hand.

In addition to the photo above, we also have the statement pendant (sw rivulet) and the turquoise ottoman in the room.

So whats your vote? Cast it in the comments or the poll in the right side bar!

TedsWoodworking Plans and Projects

No comments:

Post a Comment